A French Press is a cylindrical pot with a built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee. It is one of the simplest ways to make a great coffee. Our Chilli Coffee grind is ready to use to create a wonderfully full flavoured filtered coffee.
D’STING Chilli Coffee
Only experiencing our D’STING Hot XXX Chilli Coffee for yourself will you truly understand this taste extravaganza. We make no apology; it is very different and designed for lovers of chilli heat who yearn for an explosion of heat, this coffee delivers for your mouth and whole body. The coffee is strong and intense, necessary to match this chilli hit. Very quickly your whole mouth will be overcome with the smoky barbecue hot chilli taste. Love chilli, love coffee? D’STING Chilli Coffee is not for beginners.
How to create the “Perfect Brew”
- Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger
- Add a heaped tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml (6.7 oz) of water
- Pour hot water—not quite boiling—into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and let stand for 60 – 90 seconds (Note the longer you let the Chilli Coffee steep, the more intense the heat intensity)
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure
- Pour the coffee into your favourite cup or mug. Add desired mild or sugar to your preferred taste
- After each use, rinse the pot with water. You can use a mild detergent, however, a good thorough rinse will generally do the trick and dry thoroughly