Chilli Coffee Pty Ltd
Updated: 1st August 2020
1. We collect information about you
We collect information from you when you use our online services by contacting or interacting with us, purchasing any products, signing up for our newsletter or other mailing list and voluntarily providing us with your comments and/or other content in connection with using any of the Chilli Coffee online services.
As part of your access to and use of our online services, we may collect: your name, contact information including email address, telephone number, address, product preferences and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
When you contact us, via any other means, we may collect: your name, contact information including email address, telephone number, and any other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
When you purchase goods using our online services, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, billing post code, credit card number, credit card expiration date, CVV, email address, telephone number, and other information sufficient for our payment processor to process the transaction and necessary to provide fraud screening, information security and compliance.
We may also automatically collect information regarding you and your electronic device, including your device’s internet protocol address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your location, your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), your page visits, your social sharing activity and other aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about you from third party sources. This may include service provider links to our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok pages. If You connect with these websites through any of our online services, we may receive personal information about you.
2. How we may use your use the information that we collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it to us, so we may complete any request you have made;
- To provide information and services to you;
- To provide the products you ordered (including, but not limited to, confirming your order, processing and shipping your purchase, notifying you about any updates to our business and online services and providing you with additional information about our products);
- To process return requests;
- To sponsor contests and information regarding any of our social enterprises;
- To process payment transactions (your information will be used to submit your payment information to your nominated payment gateway processor);
- To create, add or update information in your registered Chilli Coffee account;
- To process and respond to your inquiries, questions and comments;
- To send you information about your relationship with us or about any new projects or other information that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you for market research purposes and to use this information to customise and improve our products and/or business process according to your and other customer comments and interests;
- To administer, operate and improve any of our services and/or to further the mission and vision of Chilli Coffee;
- To personalise, enhance and add extra value to your experience using interacting with us;
- To send periodic emails. If you choose, the email address you provide may be used to send you occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Please Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any future emails from us, at the base of each email we include detailed unsubscribe instructions;
- To generate and review reports and data about our users and their usage patterns;
- To analyse the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of one or more of any of products or services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of any of Chilli Coffee online services and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
3. How your information may be disclosed
Facebook Custom Audience: We use Facebook Business Tools and the associated Facebook Pixel to analyse user activity on our online services for re-marketing and behavioural targeting. Facebook Business Tools link the activity of this Services with the Facebook advertising network and the Facebook Pixel is triggered to establish a connection with the Facebook servers when you perform certain activities on any of our online services. Facebook links the information with your personal Facebook user account and allows us to display Facebook ads to Facebook users who have visited our Services, or Facebook users who share certain characteristics with visitors to our Services. Facebook may track your activity over time and across multiple websites. For more information about the data Facebook collects, please visit Facebook’s data policy at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update For specific information about Facebook Pixel, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616 While You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for targeted advertising, You must be logged into Facebook to do this. Please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/247395082112892
Instagram: By clicking on the Instagram button on any of our online web systems or the Instagram portal you will be automatically transported to the official Instagram page for Chilli Coffee, https://www.instagram.com/chillicoffeeqld/
LinkedIn: By clicking on the LinkedIn button on any of our online web systems or on the LinkedIn portal you will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn profile for Chilli Coffee, https://www.linkedin.com/company/chilli-coffee
Business Changes: If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganisation, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
Investigations and Law: We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of our business, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
Aggregated Information: We may share aggregated information relating to users of any of our online web systems or electronic applications with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on your computer through your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of our online web systems or electronic applications.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the service against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through our online web systems or electronic applications may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through our online web systems or electronic applications and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners.
AS SUCH, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through our online web systems or electronic applications is stored and processed in Australia and Singapore. If you use any of our online web systems or electronic applications outside of Australia, you consent to have your data transferred to Australia or any of the service provider we elect to use who may store data in the cloud.
5. Data retention policy, managing your information
We will retain your information for as long as you use our online web systems or electronic applications and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymised or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information we have collected may be required for our online web systems or electronic applications to function properly.
6. Links to other websites or applications
7. Your choices regarding your information
We have choices regarding the use of information by our online web systems or electronic applications.
Changing Your Information – To change your information, log in to your account and navigate to your Account page. If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Your Account – You may close your account by contacting us at email@example.com If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we will close your account without notice.
8. Information collected from other Websites and mobile applications and do not track
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioural advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our online web systems or electronic applications do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we or our analytics providers or other third parties with which we are working may collect information about your online activity both during and after your use of the Service.
Our online web systems or electronic applications are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our online web systems or electronic applications. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Changes to our privacy
11. How to contact us
12. Your Australian privacy rights
Chilli Coffee is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and our online web systems or electronic applications visitors. We operate in full compliance with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) about how we gather and handle information about you. For further information you can view this policy at: http://www.privacy.gov.au
We ensure “Best Practice” principles to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and is used only for the purposes explained herein.