Customer Warranty, Sales, Returns & Refund Policy
1. Customer Warranty
“We”, and “Us” and “Chilli Coffee Pty Ltd” hereinafter called (Chilli Coffee) ABN 44 638 937 354 and “You” means you the customer or purchaser.
“Products or Items” means goods sold by Chilli Coffee on this website.
Every time you deal with us, we work hard to make sure your online shopping journey is simple and an exceptional experience. We provide a range of premium Chilli Coffee products and other awesome items available for purchase. How we supply these goods to you is explained in this Customer Warranty, Sales, Returns and Refund Policy. We do however realise, sometimes things can go wrong, so this policy equally explains what to do should this unlikely event occur.
Our passion is roasting, blending and producing superior unique Chilli Coffee. Wherever possible we source certified and/or Fair-Trade coffee beans from growers around the globe. We make a point of visiting our growers where we can, supporting coffee farmers who invest care and hard work to produce quality coffee beans and chilli across the globe.
Chilli Coffee is different to any other coffee product available. All chilli coffee blends have chilli added to our premium coffee, providing a rich complexity of flavours and heat with different intensities. You may be a person who loves the taste and will drink nothing else. You may enjoy an occasional treat and select Chilli Coffee for something different. Or you may try it and not like the taste and stick with what you know and like. We respect and understand, Chilli Coffee is not for everyone, that is the beauty of freedom of choice.
Our obligation to you; If you purchase any of our products, try Chilli Coffee and subsequently don’t like it, sorry we are unable to provide any refunds based on your personal preferences. Once the seal on the bag has been broken, we are unable to exchange or provide a refund to you. Coffee is a perishable product and as such, we have no control over how your store it and/or use the product once it leaves our warehouse.
Chilli Coffee is a ground coffee product. In order for us to manufacture and blend the coffee and chilli together, we first need to grind the coffee prior to adding the proprietary blend of chilli to the mix. From roasting to grinding, blending to packaging, this process occurs within a few short hours to ensure freshness, ALWAYS! As part or our Quality Assurance process, we pack and store samples from every batch, (the batch number is stamped on every bag) enabling us to refer back to any batch we make, at any time in the future.
Our coffee has a best before date stamped on every bag. It is important to note that consumable products such as packaged coffee, coffee pods, or any other perishable products are not subject to warranty claims. They are subject to exchange or replacement should a fault be detected, see section 3.
2. Returns and Refunds
We will accept the return of goods for refund under the following circumstances:
- First you will need to advise Chilli Coffee at email@example.com and address your email to “Customer Service” (sorry we can’t accept and process text messages) quoting the Chilli Coffee Invoice number, the date the item arrived and any other relevant information regarding why you are requesting a refund. Chilli Coffee does not accept returns on perishable coffee products purchased unless there is an issue regarding the quality of the supplied coffee.
- Any non-perishable goods being returned must be in original packaging and in the condition in which they arrived.
- If the goods arrived in a damaged condition, please photograph the items, as a means of recording the condition of the packaging as you received them. Please send any photographs you take through to us together with your email notification.
- If for any reason we request an item to be returned to us for analysis, we will cover any return shipping costs.
- Other non-perishable items can be returned for a refund subject to first contacting our customer service team to discuss your concerns and requirements.
- Should refund be approved, the cost of original shipping may be deducted from your refund subject to the circumstances reviewed on a case by case basis.
The following goods will not be accepted for refund:
- Any product which has been deliberately damaged, tampered with or has a broken seal on the packaging.
- If 14 days transpires before you contact us and/or return any items to us, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after that time.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received the good/s.
Once we receive your returned item, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received your returned item. We will then inspect the product/s and will notify you of our approval or rejection of any refund to you.
Once a refund has been approved, we will process a credit which will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within seven (7) working days of us notifying you.
Once we process your refund, we will notify you by email confirming the details of the refund and the date we processed the refund. Typically, it can take anywhere between 5 – 10 days, dependant on your financial institution, before your refund is officially posted and cleared in your account. If for any reason you do not receive your refund into your nominated bank account within 10 days please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Exchanges and Replacements
We are happy to replace items if they are defective or damaged. If for any reason an exchange or replacement is required, please contact us immediately at email@example.com where one of our helpful team will assist. At that time, we will provide you with the necessary return delivery address details necessary to return the goods and/or any alternative arrangements agreed between us.
Any costs associated with returning goods for exchange or replacement will be our responsibility, subject to any instance where it is deemed our fault. If return shipping is required, please contact us to ensure the freight you select includes a tracking number.
We note, in most cases the original shipping costs are non-refundable so please take care when ordering your goods. Should we provide you with a refund, the cost of original shipping may be deducted from your refund subject to the circumstances reviewed on a case by case basis.
4. Freight and Delivery
Chilli Coffee use multiple courier companies. The delivery time may vary, dependant on your final delivery destination. For details on our delivery service please refer to our delivery schedule Click Here.
We provide an estimated delivery number of days as provided by our respective couriers; however, many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within nominated time frames. Your order can be tracked via the tracking number provided to you by email when we dispatch your order. We charge shipping and handling costs for each order unless we confirm otherwise as part of the check-out function on our website. Due to the nature of material handling requirements and maximum permissible weights per parcel, we may split orders into multiple lots. For these orders shipping and handling charges will remain unaltered and be calculated on the total weight and volume.
Specified delivery times are estimates and failure to deliver within the suggested delivery times will not entitle you to any claims against us for any reason.
We have selected couriers who insure goods during transit. If for any reason an item is lost or damaged during transit, the courier is responsible for associated costs for replacing your ordered goods. If something unforeseen occurs, we will work to fix it as fast as we can, to minimise any inconvenience to you.
5. Authority to Leave
Our couriers require a signature on delivery. If you will not be available to receive your order at the billing address, you may nominate another delivery address. We are unable to deliver to Post Box addresses. You can select a place of business for example, as an alternative delivery address where another party can sign and receive delivery of your goods.
If, however you select “No Signature Required on Delivery” option, you are authorising the courier to leave the goods unattended at the nominated delivery address. In so doing you accept that once the courier has done so, the order has been received by you. By selecting the option to leave in a specific place at the delivery address, you agree this method of delivery is deemed by our couriers as a signature from the recipient.
Chilli Coffee and our couriers assigned with performing the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from the “Authority to Leave” delivery method. You agree to release Chilli Coffee from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses if “Authority to Leave” is selected.
Should the courier be unable to leave your order or consider the location to be an unsafe area to leave the parcel or your instruction text is unclear; the courier may leave an attempted delivery card and return the parcel to their depot. Details how to subsequently accept delivery of your order will be included on the attempted delivery card.
- We are not obliged to accept any order from you.
- You can cancel or vary any order, only when you contact us prior to your original order being shipped. If the order has already been picked, packaged and processed, we are unable to alter any details after that time.
- If we notify you in writing that the product/s ordered are SOLD OUT, then you may cancel the order and obtain a refund of any moneys paid.
Prices displayed on the Chilli Coffee website are in Australian dollars ($AUD) and include GST.
- All invoices will itemise the price of the product/s, itemise any applicable tax and applicable freight costs. We do not charge you any credit card transactions costs.
- Most debit and credit cards are accepted for payment.
- Payment must be made prior to the dispatch of your goods.
- If you wish to pay by EFT – Direct Debit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting payment confirmation so we may ship your order.
- For international customers, any variations to your final cost as a result of foreign exchange rates and/or bank fees applied by your own financial institution are your responsibility.
9. Force Majeure
Chilli Coffee will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of our product delivery agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of the obligations in relation to the supply of your ordered products if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.